Sunday, February 13, 2011

Young is just a Word...is it?

This February will be interesting as not only I'm gonna be celebrating my sisters' birthdays (Acha and kakngah), but I will be witnessing a solemnization of two souls, two minds, and two hearts.

I am talking bout my cousin, Faiz. He's 23 this year and that dudu is getting married. *sigh*

Wait! Why am I sighing? Isnt it a good thing that someone close to me is getting hitched? I should be happy shouldn't I? *ok, so many questions at the same breath of time*

Fine...I am happy but at the same time I am concerned. He is young and that girl is more younger. Can they manage? Both are still studying and once he is done with his degree, he'll be leaving the wife in that cold land named RUSSIA because she has few more years to spend there.

No comments:

Post a Comment